Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Psychic Seductions Author Spotlight Tour Day 2

Lacey Wolfe

When it comes to love, sex, and seduction, these psychics break all the rules. Seven sexy stories and seven gifts of insight that will make you a believer.




Thank you for having me on your blog. Psychic Seductions is a fun and sexy anthology about people with psychic abilities. My story is titled Psychic Set-Up and features a woman named Willow who can read auras. She used her aura readings to play match maker. This story was a lot of fun to write and I really enjoyed the research that went along with learning about all the different auras and how they can even be used with illness.

What Drew You In...

I was intrigued by the idea of the Psychic Anthology because I’ve not yet tried the genre paranormal. As a writer, it's fun to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. This anthology did that for me.



   
Blurb:
During a drunken night of self-wallowing over his failed love life, Parker Evans wanders into Psychic Set-Up to see what a matchmaking psychic can do for him. But once he meets the luscious psychic he's not interested in anyone else.
Willow Webb is an aura reader who plays matchmaker for a living. While she has tremendous success matching up others, her own love life is nonexistent. Men aren't able to handle being involved with a woman who can read their every emotion. But she finds herself drawn to her handsome new client. When it comes time to match him up, will she do her job or keep him for herself?


Excerpt:
The door to Willow's home opened and she greeted him with a smile. Parker's gaze traveled over her body, taking in the turquoise dress she wore. It cinched in tightly at her waist, but was loose everywhere else. He itched to peel it off. He was addicted to this woman, and her kiss had put a spell on him. Yet she had no idea.
"What brings you by?" Willow asked. "Did you get a chance to look at Brandy's profile?"
He followed her in. "She's not right for me."
She stopped and turned to him, then pointed at a chair in the living room. "Can I get you coffee?"
"I'm good."
She sat in what looked like her usual spot with all the things around it. "How come you didn't like Brandy?"
She wasn't you, but he wasn't about to say that. "I don't like the name."
She raised an eyebrow. "I never thought you would be someone who judged a person by their name. Any other names you dislike?"
"It isn't really about the name. Look, I'm not cashing the check you sent. I asked you to find me a woman, and you did."
She lifted her mug. "Not one you like yet."
"You."
She froze a moment then lowered the mug. "Parker, I'm not an option."
"Why?"
"I don't date."
"Why?"
She groaned. "I just don't. Could you imagine being my boyfriend?"
He could. As he glanced around her tiny space, he could see them making breakfast together in the kitchen on Saturday mornings. Spending Friday nights on the couch, cuddled up together watching their weekly shows off the DVR.
"And how frustrating it would be for me to see your aura. You'd never be able to hide anything from me," she added.
"I have nothing to hide. I'm an open book. That's how relationships are supposed to be."
"Plus." She rubbed her thighs. "You just got out of a relationship. I don't want to be your rebound girl."
Since meeting Willow, his ex and friend were a thing of the past. It felt like it happened years ago, not two weeks ago. That's what she did for him—healed his heart. "You wouldn't be. I don't even believe in rebound stuff. I believe in fate, and I would think you do too."
She clasped her hands together. "Yes, fate is something I believe in."
"All right then. I believe I walked into your shop to meet you."
"Parker, you can't say things like that to me."
"Why not?"

She rubbed her forehead. "Because I can't handle it. I've not been with a man in years. A relationship even longer. No one has shown any interest in me, until you."

                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDkCnf-tB9o&authuser=0 

Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. Her goal as an author is to have a romance for everyone, whether it’s sweet, sensual, or spicy. She’s had several books on the Amazon best seller lists. When she isn’t writing, she can be found running, talking to her pets, spending time with her family, or lost in some sort of craft. Oh, and she takes kindly to anyone who feeds her cookies.
Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their herd of cats and one black lab who rules the house.



Giveaway


The authors of Psychic Seductions are giving away 2 $20 Amazon Gift Cards to celebrate the release of this spectacular collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment